Sunday, May 3, 2020

1. What is your favorite song lyric? Why? I love so many songs. I would say Ryan Stevenson - No Matter What (feat. Bart Millard of MercyMe) The first time I head it I cried. Here are the Lyrics.

2. Who was the worst teacher you ever had? Mr Dyer, 5th grade, He use to hit the girl in front of me when a ruler on the top of her head. She use to wear a plastic headband and it would make me jump. I don't remember why he did it. She was Asian and I sometimes wonder if that is why.

3. What were 3 things that scared you as a child? Piano recitals! A recurrent dream about counting the grains of sand. My parents arguing.

4. What are 3 things that scare you now? Death, something happening to my kids or grandkids,

5. Would you rather have the power of time travel or the power to see the future?time travel. 6. Money, power, or good looks – which would you rather have an unlimited supply of? Money!

7. Are you jealous of anything?I don't think so.

8. What makes you feel most loved? A hug

9. Do you believe in soulmates? Not sure about that one

10. What is something that made you laugh the most? My family remind me of this one. One day my husband and I went to Disneyland. We had just gotten off the tram that takes you from the parking lot to the park entrance. I was all excited and I tend to walk fast. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man flying on the cement, going forward with his arms out and it made me laugh be cause it looked so comical. A couple of ladies ran over and asked the man if he was okay and I turned to look and realized it was my husband! He got up said he was okay and I burst out laughing and then he started laughing. When ever it is brought up I laugh. The was the last time he wore sandals to Disneyland!


11. What were 3 of the happiest days of your life? The day I got married, the day my 2 sons were born and the day we adopted out daughter.

12. What is your biggest flaw? My ADD

13. Who would play you in a movie about your life? Sandra Bullock

14. What is something you experienced that you have no explanation for. I met a woman on a plane and she asked me how I was doing. I then explained how my teen daughter was pregnant. She had just graduated from High school and I was so sad. This lady told me the same thing about her daughter. She said that I needed to support my daughter and that it would not be easy. She said the same happened to her and how her daughter was now a nurse. She loved being a grandmother. She prayed with me. We left the plane together and she wished me well. We exited the plane and she was just ahead of me. I looked down for a second and I wanted to thank her but when I looked up again, she was gone. I feel like God said her to me, an Angel to give me hope. My daughter is going to school to be an RN. She works at a hospital as a medical assistant. I will never forgot that experience.

15. What is the saddest book you ever read? Andersonville, where the Confederate Army held Union Soldiers during the Civil War.

16. What is your dream home like? A Craftsman home in the country.

17. What creature/insect would most creep you out if you found it crawling on you? A snake of course!

18. What’s your preferred Monopoly piece?I don't remember

19. What was your most embarrassing moment?I can't remember, but I am sure there are some

20. Could the earth be flat?No

6 comments:

Annie said...

I can totally see Sandra Bullock playing you!
Your teacher sounds like a really awful person. I can't image hitting a child on the head like that.

Stacy said...

We had a lot of similar answers today! I love hearing stories like the one about the woman on the plane. Susan...I'd say you were entertaining an angel that day. :)

Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Susan. Fun answers. I am wondering how things are going in Corona. Sure miss it there. We left in 2001, but it was one of my favorite places we have lived. I still have so many wonderful friends there. Hope you and yours are well. Have a good Sunday.

Gloria said...

We definitely agree on #17.
I enjoyed your answers.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

Bev Sykes said...

Wow...interesting story about the lady on the plane.

Terrible about the teacher. Now you can't touch kids, so she would not be able to do that now.

Me, Myself, and I said...

The teacher...ugghhh. I hate rulers.