We finally had a family outing at the beach. It wasn't very busy and we only needed mask when we hit the bathrooms. This is Newport Beach, home of the Dory Fishermen and not to far from Huntington Beach- Surfing USA.
The Air Force Thunderbirds flew over hospitals in California today as it headed over Hoag Hospital. They were in San Diego earlier.
We did use face mask when we went to the bathroom and later when we got food.
1) In this song, Lady Gaga sings about the Arizona sky and California gold. Have you visited many of our western states? I am from California. I have been to Neveda, Oregon, Washington, Utah and Arizona.
2) She sings that she's overwhelmed and can't find the words to express herself. Do you find it easier to share your feelings verbally or in writing? Writing.
3) Her real name is Stefani Germanotta. She took her stage name from the Queen song, Radio Gaga. Do you have a favorite Queen song? We are the Champions
4) Her dad is Joe Germanotta, president of GuestWifi, a company that enables hotels and restaurants to offer high-speed wifi to their customers. Do you consider yourself tech savvy? I know what I need to know. I learned to build webpages using html.
5) Early in her career, Lady Gaga performed songs for a children's audio book called The Portal in the Park. Tell us about the last book you finished -- did you listen to an audiobook, or read a download to an electronic device or a bound book with pages? I haven’t read a book since last fall. It Is Not Suppose To Be This Way by Lysa Terkeurst. I have been reading out of several Bibles for various studies I am doing. I use to read more, but now I craft/Bible journal. I want to read the Left Behind Series again.
6) She prefers dogs to cats and tea to coffee. Do you agree with her? I prefer dogs. I can’t drink coffee anymore so I drink tea. There is a tea I like called Roastaroma by Celestial Seasons. It taste a bit like coffee so I have that some mornings.
7) Back in 2015, she appeared at the Academy Awards, performing a medley to celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Sound of Music. The movie's star, Julie Andrews, graciously came onstage to thank Gaga for her showstopping performance. Whom did you most recently thank? My son and his wife for inviting us to the beach Friday.
8) In 2018, when this song was first released, retailer Toys R Us closed all its stores and went out of business. What's the last toy you purchased? Legos
9) Random question: How has social media made your life better? It has allowed me to keep in touch with my family and friends. I have rekindled friendship with old school friends and made new friends. I love how I can be in a Bible study with ladies from all over. I love how we can have a virtual camp or cruise thanks to social media and enhanced websites.I have had a website/blog since 2000.






11 comments:
No wonder you thanked your son and his wife for inviting you along. That beach day looks *wonderful!*
So great that you got to go to the beach. I know we are all tired of this lockdown and want to get out and on with our lives. These were fun answers. It is always nice to get to know my blog friends a little better. Have a good weekend!
Now those are some happy faces! And it's good to see them out from behind masks. How cool that you've found virtual bible studies to participate in on line. My bible study class is Zooming one more time on Tuesday and then I think we're going to take the plunge and meet in person the following week. We are very excited. I enjoyed your answers and your pictures. Have a great weekend!
What a gorgeous family! Glad you got to enjoy this outing and make memories.
How do you craft/Bible? Is it like an illustrated journal? Sounds lovely.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hi Susan! I had totally left out keeping in touch with my online friends. I miss our website days and all of those girls. Several of then are on facebook, so it is fun to keep up with them.
I LOVE your beach pictures! Looks like such a fun day. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I love your beach hair
I am glad you are making good use of social media. I don't think I will ever go back to the beach. We went last year. I have no real desire to return.
{{{wail}}} You went to the beach? {{grin}} So lucky. My husband was stationed at San Diego and I quite enjoyed the jets.
Answering you from my blog; nope, just a BA in History. Graduate school is next, although, it will have to wait for a bit. I have tapped out my student loans and grant money. Yes, indeed, I will have to get a job. Unfort. the job that was lined up, the 'NY Pause' has put that on a indef. pause/hold. We shall see.
I always enjoy your posts and I am so glad that the internet has put me in touch with truly wonderful folks, smiles.
Looks like a fun time at the beach. I could use some of that!!!
Great answers... I believe that with this quarantine new normal hair is definitely taking a back seat... Mine is so slouchy and and now that I have gone grey/ natural, it is less managable! My new normal!!
I love the beach pics! Everyone looks like they are having fun. Your beach hair looks good and beats my hair when I've done it. I so need a haircut!
Post a Comment