I had a wonderful Easter with my family! My son Daniel and his wife came to church on Sunday. They had not been to our church in years. I had put their names on our prayer board at church and my older son had been inviting them too. I was happy. My daughter and her kids go to another church now. It was sad not having all my grandchildren at church for our annual picture, but at least they were at church.
We went out to lunch with Daniel and Melinda before they headed to her parent's home.
I am happy the grands left the ears on for the picture. Love the dogs too!
We also had poundcake, strawberries and ice-cream for dessert
after the egg hunt of course!
Then the egg hunt.



.jpg)


9 comments:
Hi Susan. Looks like you had a lovely Easter with your family. So glad you could all gather for church, then have a nice meal afterwards. Great pictures. I love your yard. I hope you have a good week!
Looks like you had a great Easter. And your town is awesome.
Your Easter looks lovely! Family, fun, and food! Have a cozy Tuesday, my friend.
What a wonderful family time and Easter!! You are blessed to have your families near you and to be able to enjoy them often. That is something not many have these days. I love the pictures of the egg hunt and all the fun they had. What a blessing!! Your meal looks wonderful too. I would love some lamb, but no one else seems to like it so I don't cook it. One of these days I just might do it anyway!! LOL. Have a wonderful week!!
So good to see you had such a nice easter.
It's always such fun when children are involved.
Enjoy your week!
Susan the link doesn't work. If you fix it let me know. I would love to see your pictures of Corona. Thanks!
What s wonderful Easter with your family and what a wonderful gift tgst your son returned to church.
He is risen indeed! The pictures all so wonderful and your meal sounds delicious.
Beautiful photos of your beautiful family! What a blessing to have your son and his wife attend church with you. I enjoyed reading about your hometown. I miss those early blogging days when there was such strong community and we had so much fun. Hope you're having a wonderful week!
Post a Comment