1. According to author Gary Chapman there are five love languages-words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, acts of service, and receiving gifts. Which one is yours? Physical activity is mine and gifts is second. My husbands are acts of helping and quality time.
2. What are five foods you eat every day? Egg, fruit, veggie, milk/dairy Nuts/peanut butter
3. Five places you'd love to visit? Hawaii, Washington DC and New York again. I would love to go to Yellowstone. I would love to cruise the Mexican Riveira, Then, Israel, Spain, and Italy. I know that is more than 5. I can dream right?
4. Something you've done recently that deserved a 'high five'? I went to a Crafting Camp in Texas and slept in a retro Camper. I flew back by myself.
5. Give us five 5-letter words that describe your July. Plane, Craft, Girls, Spend, Covid
6. Insert your own random thought here. The whole love language thing is interesting, but you can't put people in boxes. How we express our languages also depends on the people we are with. I love to give gifts and enjoy getting them. Both have to be done with the heart. My husband's love language is service. Though I would love to receive gifts, I do appreciate his acts of service. He really showed that when I had Covid. I had the best meals served daily!




8 comments:
You are blessed...those meals look delicious! I hope you have a really great day!
What a great husband! I hope you are feeling better!
And I love your high five! Now I want to do that too, go to a crafting camp and stay in a retro camper!
My to-go list would definitely have more than five places on it too. I'm glad you were well cared for during Covid. Flying alone earns you a high five, especially these days when travel is so challenging. Have a great day!
Enjoyed reading your answers. My top 3 love languages are affirmation, quality time, and acts of service. So glad you were cared for so good while sick and hope that you are much better and getting stronger by the day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Those meals look amazing! And I would high-five you for the craft camp also. It sounds like so much fun!
You are blessed with a wonderful husband. His meals look amazing!
I enjoyed your answers....well except Covid. Your trip sounds fun.
I love your husbands love language. Like your five foods. Agree with the places to see. Hawaii and DC were on my list and I've been to Yellowstone but it was a very long time ago. Your meals look great!
Post a Comment