I am thankful that hubby made me healthy meals!
I am thankful that I got a mild version of Covid.
I am thankful that I got vaxed by my choice and believe
everyone has to do what is best for them.
I am thankful to have a choice in my healthcare.
Thankful that I have a good insurance.
I am thankful for the prayers of family and friends.
I am thankful that I did not get sick before my camp.
I am thankful that I had free test to take after camp
I am thankful that I got to go to camp in spite of getting sick.
I am thankful for being able to meet so many wonderful, creative, friendly women!
I am thankful to the women who put it all together.
I am thankful for the pictures I have to remind me of those few days.
I thankful to have the time to work on my pictures and hope to get them on here soon.
I am thankful for everyday that God gives me!


7 comments:
Hi Susan. I am so glad you are feeling better. You have much to be grateful for, as do we all. Have a good weekend. See you again soon!
So glad you are feeling better and that your hubby took such good care of you. You have many blessings to be thankful for.
I'm glad you are feeling better! Lots to be thankful for.
So glad to hear you are feeling better and that your hubby is taking good care of you. Also happy for you that you got to go the camp and enjoyed it so much before getting sick. Please take care of yourself and rest. It may take some time to feel back to 100%.
Glad to hear you're feeling better! Even though you were sick, it looks like you have so much to be thankful for. You have a beautiful heart!
Great blog
Please read my post
Post a Comment