Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives)
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there? I am on the nice list.
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest? I sent a card to my grand niece that lives in Michigan.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? Yes I did. I got a Dex spinner.
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year? There are several Hubby and I watched A Christmas Carol, It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas and Home Alone 2. We also saw Meet Me in St. Louis. I saw it on the big screen last year so I wanted him to see it this year. We watched National Lampoon's Christmas on Thanksgiving. We watched Elf the next day.
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day? No, but we have gone the day after.
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party? No
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather? Mexican Hot Chocolate.
9. Share a memory from last Christmas. We normally bake cookies, but decided not to do it this year because I was sick. Hopefully we will do more next year!








10 comments:
Glad you're on the mend! Your answer to #9 ("Hopefully we will do more next year") is what I keep telling myself this season, too.
I bet you'll have great fun with the Dex Spinner.
I made my Mom's Cranberry Orange bread yesterday--a holiday tradition from as far back as I remember. Having that smell in my house was just a trip down memory lane. The Mexican hot chocolate sounds delish!
Beautiful photos. I had to grin over the kids looking at Santa, smiles. Have a great day friend. smiles
Mexican hot chocolate? Sounds interesting
Love seeing the pics of you and the family!
Glad you are feeling better!
Our last day of school was yesterday, so I am hoping to watch a few Christmas movies now besides the Hallmark ones I watch. You have watched some good ones! Your Mexican hot chocolate sounds good! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Susan - fun answers. Hope you are feeling better. Mexican hot chocolate sounds so good, and I have not made that for years. Maybe tonight....
Have a good weekend and Merry Christmas!
A Rolodex! I haven't seen one of those in years! I didn't know anyone still made them. I have index cards all over the place, in little boxes. But not in a flippy thing. When I worked in an office I had one of those. I enjoyed your pictures of last Christmas. I hope you are feeling better. Merry Christmas and I hope you find joy in the season.
Always enjoy your family photos! A Rolodex, WoW, are you going to use it as intended or are you going to do something crafty? Enjoyed visiting today, Merry Christmas!
Your Christmases look so bright and happy! What exactly is Mexican Hot Chocolate? Do tell!
Post a Comment