I am thankful for feeling better each day!
Thankful for the visit I had from my sister and brother in law yesterday. We were able to sit out on the patio and enjoy sunny, cool weather.
Thankful that I was able to work on Christmas cards. Some of the older relatives are not on social media and they look forward to cards. I also include pictures.
Thankful that our Christmas plans are being made. I will be wearing a mask around my family this year. I will have a small table set up away from the main table.
Thankful for my Bible reading, now in the book of Daniel.
Thankful that most of my shopping is done. Last minute gifts has been ordered.
Thankful having everything I need.
Thankful for all the wonderful Christmas music.
Thankful for all my Christmas ornaments and memories that go with them.
Thankful for my dog Minnie who makes us laugh.
Thankful being able to keep in touch with my kids and grandkids through messaging.
Thankful for my church friends.
Thankful for my online friends.
Thankful for my hubby, a great cook that takes care of me and the house.
Thankful for my relationship with Jesus. He is the reason for all seasons.




10 comments:
That Amy Grant album is a classic.
You are blessed to have a hubby that cooks.
So glad you are feeling better each day!!!
Beautiful post, you are blessed! :)
I'm thankful for Jesus too. He is my comfort, my friend, and my Saviour. I can't get through life without Him. Blessings.
(Over from Annie's blog)
Lots of good things to be thankful for. I am glad to hear you're feeling better.
I'm so glad you are feeling better.
There is so much to be thankful for. I appreciated your list.
I'm thankful you continue to feel better and I love how you always find the joy in the simple things.
I am glad that you are feeling better, Susan. Merry Christmas!
So glad you are feeling better and will be able to be with some family for Christmas!
Have a great weekend.
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. Did you have Covid, or something else? Just take it easy and let your body rest as much as possible. I know I am having to pace myself and not allow myself to get overtired or stressed. I'm not sick...just trying to stay that way. I pray that you and your family will have a blessed and beautiful Christmas, and that you will continue to stay well. Blessings to you and yours.
Post a Comment