Happy Birthday to my husband! We are going out for lunch at a restaurant that he likes. It has a lake next to it that has ducks and turtles. He knows the grands like to feed them. We will be eating out in the patio since our county closed indoor eating again. They have a nice covered patio which is great since the weather will be cool for us in the low 60's. Our church is still meeting outside and the service is in the evening.
1. What is your favorite spooky song Thriller by Michael Jackson
2. What do you want etched on your tombstone? Beloved Wife, Mom and Mema
3. Who is your favorite horror movie villain Frankenstein. I watched the older scary movies when I was a kid, but I stopped watching scary things after The Exorcist
4. Have you ever seen a ghost? No
5. Do you prefer gore, thrillers or supernatural movies? Thrillers
6. What is your favorite scary book? The Oath, by Frank Peretti This is a fictional book about the battle between the angels and the demonic forces of this world.
7. Have you ever had a tarot card reading? Was it accurate? No.
8. Are you superstitious? No
9. Have you ever used a voodoo doll? No
10. Have you ever participated in a seance? No
11. Have you ever heard voices when no one was around except you? No
12. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Kit Kat Pumpkin flavor and Candy Corn.
13. What was your most memorable Halloween costume? My hippie one that I wore to a family party I went to with my dad and sister in 2012. He passed away 4 months later. I wore that same outfit last year at our church Trunk N Treat Event. It is a fun safe Halloween alternative. The kids go from trunk trunk to collect candy. We can't have it this year because of Covid. Not sure what our grands are doing this year. We will have candy for them.
Can you guess which one is me?
14. Do you like going through haunted houses (not real ones)? The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland.
15. If someone dared you to spend the night in a haunted house (a real one) would you do it? No!
A few years ago I was in a group called Chatterbug University. My blogger friend Lori was in the group and so was our dear friend Toni who passed away last Dec. We had to write a scary story for fun. You can find that page here.



10 comments:
#3 The Exorcist really freaked me out. I still can't watch it.
:o)
Cheers
PM
HAPPY BIRHTDAY to your husband and I have to ask Pumpkin Kit Kat? smiles.
Have a great day friend.
I loved Chatterbugs! I bet I skipped that lesson though. I cannot remember writing a story. My favorite lesson was when we tried to grow something we had not grown before. I tried to grow lavender and it died. I want to try again sometime.
I loved your hippie costume and you look like the one sitting next to your dad...on the right his left. Loved your answers! Have a great day!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I agree with Lori on which one is you.
Have a great birthday celebration!
I'm nota big fan of candy corn, but I read recedntly that if you melt it and mix with peanut butter and chopped peanuts it tastes like Snickers (if you cover in chocolate)
Happy Birthday to your husband. Have a fun time!
This was really a fun one Sunday Stealing.
The Exorcist pretty much was my first and last horror film. lol And I would have guessed that the shy little girl (full face mask) on the left was you.
And, Happy Birthday to your Hubster! Many happy returns of the day, too.
Susan, how about a candy hunt in the backyard for the kids? Maybe a pinata with candy etc, bobbing for apples and roasting marshmallows. They can still dress up that way.
Your hippie costume is great! Our church usually does a Harvest Party with 1000 people going from room to room playing carnival type games. Obviously can't do that this year so we are doing a trunk or treat. The cars will be a couple parking spaces apart, the kids and families will walk on a one-way path around the lot;, we'll all have masks and gloves... I'm sorry you can't do yours this year. I hope you have a great weekend anyway!
Oh! I think you are the one in the mask, although I think the girl sitting directly on your dads left has your smile. :)
Happy Birthday to your hubby!
I think you are the one sitting right next to your Dad, unless you are wearing a mask!
Post a Comment