Friday, October 2, 2020

It will be another hot day here in So California but I am enjoying fall inside my house. No grands here for a few days so hubby and I are enjoying a quiet morning. Every morning I wake up and thank God for another year of life. Is spite of what is going on in the world, I will praise His name!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and today I pay tribute to my Aunt Rosie. I get my test every year.



Prayers go out to our country as the Covid virus spreads. This virus does not care who you are. Pray for the leaders of our country and everyone else.



3 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Your Aunt is a brave woman. So glad you take care of your health. Yes, praying for everyone who has COVID.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I get my test each year also. ((Hugs))

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Great advice to get tested every year. I will keep your Aunt in my prayer wheel.
Things are getting so dicey now, with covid19 going rampaging around the country, and world. We've got a real battle going!