1. What kind of weather pleases you the most? I live in So. California and we don't get the typical 4 seasons. Summer is usually long and with averages in the 90's where I live. I enjoy our short spring weather in the low 80's with a breeze.
Do rainy days bother you or do you find them a time to relax and take it easy? Any puddle jumping in your life? I love rainy days and the rain is always needed here. Yes as I child we always walked to school and we had galoshes and raincoats so puddles were fun to jump in.
3. Do you have meals you enjoy in certain kinds of weather or certain seasons? Please share with us? We have more salads in the warmer weather. We have many soup days in the cooler weather. We tend to use the oven more in the winter.
4.As the prophet Jeremiah tells us, It is a good idea to bloom where you are planted.
How
do you handle stormy weather and does a day need to be sunny for you to
enjoy it? Why not give us hints on enjoying any kind of weather. Air conditioning is very helpful on hot days and we will be in the high 90's the next few days and maybe 102 by Friday. We can't change the physical weather problems. Higher electric bills are not fun to get, but I am thankful that we have air conditioning and room fans. As long as I can Bible journal and craft, I am content.
Today we spent our 46th anniversary at Crystal Cove beach in Newport. We ate at the Beachcomber Cafe after a one and a half hour wait. We went prepared with our beach chairs, umbrella and mini ice chest. The weather was cool and over cast when we got there but the sun came out and we enjoyed the sights, sounds and smells of the beach. We left our stuff on the beach as we walked to the cafe. We really enjoyed out lunch and we could still see out beach things at a distance. After lunch we sat outside for another hour. Then we headed to Roger's Gardens and walked around the place. We got 4 new succulents to add to our collection. Then we headed to Old Town Orange and went to our favorite Antique Emporium. I found a Lenox dish to ad to my set. By then hubby was hungry again so we went back To Avila's El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant for a light dinner. All seating is outside. We ate in the side covered patio. The other side of the restaurant is parking but has now been converted to outside seating under a big tent. Several of the streets in the area have been closed off to allow outdoor eating. It is really great to see how people are adapting to Covid 19.




9 comments:
Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary! Have a beautiful day, friend.
So glad you had a nice anniversary. Everything from the food to the weather looks like it was perfect!
I'm glad your anniversary was so nice and that you two had a good time! The average temp there is in the 90's? Yikes...I don't think I'll be visiting southern CA in the summer. Too hot for me!
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a nice one.
I enjoyed your answers.
Have a good Tuesday my friend.
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like such a nice day! The beach looks beautiful.
I like having seasons. Love your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Oh, how I wish more restaurants here had outdor seating..I really miss dining out!!
Yes, I love our Spring weather too. We live up at the top of a hill so we get a breeze every afternoon. Thankfully we don't get the humidity like other states. Yep we always welcome the rain. Room fans are really helpful. Our one story house stays fairly cool. Happy Anniversary! What a perfect day.
I hope you have a ton more great anniversarys. sounds like a wonderful day.
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a very nice day!
Post a Comment