Sunday, August 16, 2020

Sunday Stealing


1. What makes it easy to talk to someone? Listening, taking turns in speaking and laughing.

2. Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger? Yes I did in the summer of 2007. I like to think she was my Angel

3. Do you like to argue? I use to, but not anymore. I will discuss as long as it is productive.

4. Some people like to talk about things, and some people like to do things. Which are you? I like to do things.

5. Who is easier to talk to – men or women? Depends on the person and the topic.

6. What is your favorite place? Disneyland.


7. What is your favorite place in your home? My craft room.

8. Would you most want to live in a city, a suburb or the country? I always wanted to live in the country, but I am a city girl.

9. What is special about the town you live in? It is where I raised my kids. It makes Ezekiel Bread and Monster beverages.

10. How much time do you spend in nature? Maybe an hour a day. I can see birds and butterflies in my backyard and that makes me happy.

 
11. Do you make up a dinner plan for the coming week? No My husband and I discuss  what we want based on what we have. My daughter brings in a lot of groceries since she and her kids live with us Monday - Friday during this Covid pandemic. Sometimes she will ask us to make  certain things for dinner. We eat a lot of chicken.

12. Do you make up a grocery shopping list and stick to it when shopping? Hubby and I both put a list together. My daughter will also call us and ask us what we need. She buys all the food for her kids for the week. She gets them what they like for breakfast, lunch and snacks.

13. What is one thing that you always buy, but never write down on a list? Bottled water.

14. Is there anything that you always think you are out of and come home with it to discover you already have a year’s supply on hand? No.

15. Do you get your groceries delivered? No.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

We have the same dinner plan. I look at what I have and go from there. Have a great day, Susan!

Gloria said...

I don't have a dinner plan, we just wing it.
I enjoyed your answers.
Have a great Sunday my friend.

Lori said...

I enjoyed living in the city when I was young, but I don't think I would like it anymore. I was not raised in the city, I am a country girl. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

Sounds like you have a full house during the week.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Susan. I don't plan dinners much easier. We basically eat what we have and what we feel like eating. I need to do better at planning. Looks like you have a really nice backyard. Have a good week.

The Gal Herself said...

That picture of you and your husband made me happy. PSSST! I love Disneyland! Even pre-covid, I couldn't get anyone exciting about going with me. "The lines are too long." "It costs too much." I don't get it. I'd go every year if I could.