Thursday, June 30, 2022



There are always so many things to be thankful/ Righting it down helps. I keep a gratitude journal and I write 3 things for each day. I use the Notes app on my Iphone. Then I transfer it to my journal.

I am thankful to be home after our vacation.  I am thankful for air conditioning!

Thankful for the chance to get solar panels to offset the high cost of running the air.

I am thankful for my daughter and her family who watched our dog Minnie while we were on vacation.

I am thankful for having lunch with our son Daniel, and a delayed Father's day visit.

Thankful that my son Andrew's family is recovering from Covid and that he can work from home.

Thankful that we did not get Covid.

I am thankful for the beautiful vacation we took. It was put off for 2 years because of Covid and fires up in the area we were going to. So, in spite of high gas we drove 450 miles to get to Lake Tahoe. We had the whole time share to ourselves.

I thankful that my husband did the driving. 

Thankful for the beautiful places we saw. 

Thankful that we could make most of our meals at the timeshare. 

Thankful to be able to drive around the lake.

1. Lake Tahoe is the deepest lake in California, the second deepest in the U.S.—secondary to Crater Lake—and the 16th deepest in the world. 
2. 2/3 of the lake is on the California side, and 1/3 is on the Neveda side.
3. The lake is almost 1700 feet deep. 
4. The area gets about 215 square feet a snow and was home to the 1964 winter Olympics.

Thankful for pictures to capture memories. plan to make a page for this vacation. 









4 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Sound like you had a wonderful vacation! I never realized Lake Tahoe was so deep! Wow!! That's amazing! I've never been out there, but I've heard it is really beautiful. So happy for you to finally make the trip. Some things are worth waiting for! Have a blessed and wonderful rest of your week.

Stacy said...

So beautiful! Your vacation sounds great. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time and thank you for sharing your photos.

Creations By Cindy said...

Your vacation sounds like it was wonderful. Glad your son is recovering from Covid. I hope that you have a great July 4th and Happy July! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that is a long list of thankfulness which is awesome! So happy for you.