Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Birthday Meme - Have you ever?

1. Broken a bone? Yes, my collar bone when I fell out of the crib as a baby.
2. Broken a window? Yes at church camp. Was trying to kill a fly.
3. Been on TV? I have been in the audience taping a few live shows like American Idol and America's Got Talent. I was not a contestant. But the audience is given instructions. They go over cues to clap, be loud, groan and make certain had gestures.
4. Had a friend who shared the same birthday as you? My grand daughter and grand nephew are born on my birthday.
5. Locked your keys in the car? Yes
6. Accidentally sent a text or email to the wrong person? Yes
7. Sat in the back of a police car? No
8. Fallen asleep at work? No
9. Made a snow angel? Yes
10. Ridden in an ambulance? No
11. Worst household chore? Dusting because it makes me sneeze
12 .Worst colour?shocking orange
13. Worst pizza topping? Anchovies!
14. Worst weatherheat over 90
15. Worst self-care job (e.g. dressing, washing, shaving, teeth, toe nails)Plucking eyebrows!
16. Worst game? dodge ball
17. Worst school subject? Math!
18. Worst animal? Crickets drive me crazy!
19. Worst season Summer in So California.
20. Worst TV showCan't think of any at the moment.


Cute snowman by FancyCricket

7 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

So were you PERFORMING on American Idol and AGT or in the audience?

Stacy said...

I can't believe how many of you have broken your collar bone as a child/infant! How did you get to be on AI and AGT??? Good to know if we bloggers ever get together for pizza there will be no anchovies. Ha! Have a blessed Sunday!

Schotzy said...

Good morning..you mentioned long math strategies used in school today, and I agree. even as a teacher, I despised ahving to teach them,,, I will always say knowing your facts of addition and multiplication is the best all around method! Teaching concepts is important but the books stress them too much in MHO.

Lori said...

Crickets? I love crickets. The sound of summer. Hee, hee I love your answers! Have a nice day!

http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Mimi Lenox said...

I don't like dodgeball either. Kids get hurt playing that game and tend to get aggressive.
What did you sing on the talent shows?

Mevely317 said...

I sure agree about Summer … in Arizona and Alabama, too! That's so interesting about TV audiences being prompted this way and that. Now THAT's a reality 'behind the scenes' show I'd enjoy watching.

Lola said...

Enjoyed your answers.
Your answer for #3 just made me remember. I was at a taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show at her studios in Chicago. Paul Riser (Mad About You tv show, book). The show was about married couples. My exhb got us on the show. We got the full treatment, limo ride to/from the studio, Kraft services continental breakfast. Came real close to being ON tv. A producer dragged us to a microphone in the audience, coached us on what story we should tell and told us where to watch for the queue when to talk/stop. I was 8 months pregnant and not very thrilled at the possibility of being on tv. Fortunately a senior couple married 60 years ran long and they didn’t have time for our story.
I’m quite late this week, but please do stop by my blog. http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com