2. Snow storm! You've got house guests and you're all stuck inside for the night. What do you prepare for dinner. I would make home made chicken soup with whatever I have.Will you watch a movie? Which? Depend on the guest. I would also bring out some games like scrabble or monopoly.
3. We are going into New York City for the weekend. Where do you want to go? I would like to see a Broadway play. I would like to visit Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. The 911 Memorial. I would like to eat at Delmonicos Steak House. I would like to get some cheese cake at Jr's Cheesecake in Times Square. I guess I would not get much sleep.I have been there once back in 2008.
4. You are going to night school. They offer courses in writing short stories, painting, piano or guitar lessons,simple home repairs,baking, and gardening. Which do you pick ( or make up one of your own) and why? I would like to take a painting class. I did not know I could paint until I started Bible journaling. I like to water color. I would like to learn more about painting with acrylics and maybe oil.

8 comments:
It would be so much fun to meet up with fellow bloggers. I think we all would get along just fine. Have a great day, friend.
Your New York trip sounds like fun. I didn't think of half of those things, but I would like to do them.
Great Answers. Have a good Tuesday.
Delmonico's is wonderful. The steak is out of this world and once you get a guy in there you will never get him to leave!!
Your dinner made me so hungry and I do love flan.
I love guacamole and avocados!! I would love to be your dinner guest. I have seen so many good menus today, sure is making me hungry! Have a great day.
Oh, you had me at enchiladas! Those are my favorite. We have an excellent Mexican restaurant but I have a hard time getting anyone to go there. Not fans of the spice I guess.
Your dinner sounds yummy! I picked baking class but watercolors sound like fun too!
Colletta
Your meal sounds delicious. Scrabble is always fun. That would be a fun time in New York and I'm painting with you. I love all your photos from New York. Thanks for sharing the link.
Post a Comment