Thursday, June 24, 2021


There are so may things to be thankful for! 

I am thankful for the time I am spending reading my Bible. 
I am doing to intense studies right now. One is on the book of John. 
The other is on the Holy Spirit. I have a lot of reading to do. 
I also get to add creative work too.
Thankful for being retired so that I have time for my studies and crafting.

Thankful for my husband, a great father, grandfather and cook!
Thankful for a great Sunday Service/


Thankful that my son and his wife like to play with the grands!


Thankful for being able to do fun activities with the grands.



Thankful for my Zoom study group. We completed our book study on
Forgiving What You Cant Forget by Lysa Terkeurst.


Thankful for my friends!






4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful photos. What a blessing.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Deb J. in Utah said...

So much to be grateful for! I have been wondering about that book on forgiving, so I would like to know how you liked it. See you again soon. Have a good Friday.

Stacy said...

Hi Susan! Lots of fun things going on in your summer, for sure. I just got started on "Forgiving What You Can't Forget." What did you think of it?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is a beautiful list of thankfulness! Enjoy your weekend.