Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My regular blog is at Susan's Garden of Friendship The link is to the right. Lots of inspirational pages too.
For Today - Outside my window... Sunny I am thinking... the big pack up Christmas project.
I am thankful for... A very nice Christmas with my family.
I am remembering...Spending this day last year with my dad.
On my mind.... Changes for 2014
I am pondering these words...Enjoy your family.
From the learning rooms... Declutter
From the kitchen... Gingerbread!
I am wearing..... jammis
I am creating... Lots of webpages listed at my regular blog.
I am going...to color my hair.
I am reading...a book on my Kindle
I am hoping...to pack a few things today
I am hearing...Christmas music on Pandora
Around the house... Christmas decorations.
One of my favorite things...Grandkids!
A few plans for the rest of the week... movies, pack Christmas
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(

2 comments:

Susan said...

Testing :)Happy New Year!

Judy said...

Susan, loved reading your answers. I want to get back to my SWD also, but always seems like such a time crunch. Especially since we homeschool. Hugs